Every deelexia parent who I know looks forward to BREAKS from school. Summer is finally here in my area, and we are planning for some FUN!
As a blogger, I’m a member of Parent Bloggers Tribe, which is a cool group where parenting bloggers gather to share ideas. Here are some of my favorite ideas from the group about summer fun:
Affordable Boredom Busters
Need some ideas for great (but affordable) adventures? Check out these three blogs:
- 50 Fun Summer Activities for Kids from For the Love of Mom
- 10 Fun Things to Do with Your Kids this Summer without Pulling Your Hair Out from Totally Momed It!
- 101 Fun Kids Activities To Do This Summer That Barely Cost Anything from Awesome Alice
DIY Summer Bucket List
Have younger kids to entertain? Check out these additional posts for pre-K moms:
- Tips to Take Your Baby to the Beach from Hampton Roads Mom
- How to Pack for a Beach Trip with a Toddler from Fab Working Mom Life
- What We’re Reading – Books About Summer from the Triplet Farm
- The Secret to a Perfect Hike with a Preschooler from Tinsel Box
- How to Have Fun with your Toddler This Summer from Everyone’s Sleeping but Mom
What are your summer plans?